This page has found a new home

Man with the 5D: A Quick Update

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin DSLR Filmmaking Blog: Man with the 5D: A Quick Update

Monday, April 28, 2014

Man with the 5D: A Quick Update

Followers of MWT5D will note that I haven't posted much since my review of the DXA-Connect.

Since I've moved from freelancing to a steady 9-to-5, I've found less time to experiment and more time to put equipment to use. Unfortunately, this has also slowed down reviews such as those I have done below.

Nevertheless, the 18-55mm lens video will soon be complete, and two exciting reviews are on their way.

Stay tuned.

-Man with the 5D

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2014 3:14 PM , Blogger DSanchezMSFT said...

Thanks so much for the update!!

 

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Tell me. Write it here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home