This page has found a new home

BeachTek DXA-Connect Review - Coming This Week

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin DSLR Filmmaking Blog: BeachTek DXA-Connect Review - Coming This Week

Friday, November 22, 2013

BeachTek DXA-Connect Review - Coming This Week


Just arrived today - looks every bit as good as I had expected.

The hot shoe mount is also excellent (the entire DXA-Connect exudes a reassuring feel of solid construction) and despite this heft, poses no problem when mounting to the 5D Mark II or the EOS-M. I dare say the same applies to most all Canon DSLRs.

Look for a complete review this week - subscribe if you wish to get an email update when the review is posted.

-Kurt "Man with the 5D"

One production sample of the DXA-Connect was provided by BeachTek for evaluation. No monetary compensation was provided. The commentary I have made on this product are of my own personal experiences with it - whether favorable or unfavorable, my comments are unbiased.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add? Tell me. Write it here.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home